Re: vendor for ti-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: vendor for ti-92

Steve Kraisler wrote:

>         I just got a grant to buy Ti-92s for my calculus class.  Would someone
> come up with a vendor that has the lowest TI-92 price and is reliable?  Thanks.
> Steve Kraisler              Internet: stevek@forum.swarthmore.edu
> Mathematics Dept.                         stevek@icdc.com
> Edison High School          Fidonet:  steve_kraisler@f941.n273.z1.fidonet.org
> Philadelphia, PA 19140      Voice:    (215)-324-9440  (X3390)
>                                     Fax:      (215)-242-9279
>                                   WWW:      http://forum.swarthmore.edu/~stevek

I recommended that you contact Karen Hall(e-mail: khall@pacifier.com)of Northwest Educational
Sales, Inc. (http://www.cratus.com/NWES).  Mrs. Karen Hall is a 1993 finalist for the President
Award of Excellence in Mathematics Teaching.  I recently purchased a TI-92 ($172) and two TI-92
books from NEWS, and was really happy with her services. One of the books was in back order.
She sent the calculator and one of books promptly and advised me the UPS Tracking Number by
email. The second book arrived a week later, and I was not charged for the shipping of this
book.  She has a catalog which you can request.  The catalog lists $169 for a single TI-92 for
school, and $1,670 for a teacher pack (10 calculators, 10 manuals, 10 data links, one poster,
etc..)

Chachi Ou
oujackie@ix.netcom.com