Re: PSYCHIC GROUPS: READ THIS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PSYCHIC GROUPS: READ THIS

At 02:37 PM 6/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If I see any other messages like this in my mailbox, your personal psychic
>reading company will be paying very large lawsuits to everyone in this
>list, because unsolicted electronic email is illegal, and it is the law
>that you must pay any fees incured by our bandwidth use of downloading that
>message, minimum $500. With 400+ people in this group, I would think that
>might hurt your revenue a bit.
>
>I suggest you consider that before posting another email. BowmanSoft has
>already contacted the Better Business Bureau, and they are investigating
>you by your phone number and email address. Thank you for your time.

Hey,
        Well we don't want it either.  We didn't send it.  You can put your little
lawsuit crap on us.... we didn't do it and we don't want the message
anymore than you do.  And I heard you're the guy who copied all of the
reviews from my site.  I don't like that.  That's worse than someone we
don't know sending a psychic ad to everyone on the list.

                        Thank you,
                          Dan1son@inlink.com
Http://ti-files.home.ml.org