Re: Here's an idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here's an idea

> >The idea about a domain it great, but why pay when you can link them
> >together in a ring?
> >
> >There are loads of pages out there, but few are "in the light".
> >
> >I think we should try to link pages together in a WebRing.
> >
> >There are allready three webrings for TI-pages at WebRing, and more to
> >come (I think)
> >
> >Asbjxrn
>
> That's exactly why.  There's already 3 Web Rings that frankly nobody
> seems to use.  None of the really good sites are on them.  That's why a
> ti.org thing would be pretty neat.

But if nobody uses what is currently available for free, who would
use what is going to cost them money, and be pretty much the same
service. (I assume captain of industry Bowman would have a way to
list all webpages on his service, which would be it's only redeeming
feature.)

Matt Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
mpb@ntsource.com