From: Jim Reardon <jim.reardon@JUNO.COM>
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Date: Thursday, June 19, 1997 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: Here's an idea

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 20:59:19 -0500 Matt Bathje <mpb@xnet.com> writes:
>WTF...way to contradict yourself you nimrod! if they can't afford a
>web
>page...just where is it going to redirect to???

He said afford a DOMAIN and hosting on a server...  The domain alone
would be at least the $100 internic fee.  He didn't say web space.  You
can get free webspace (that can be linked to transparantly) on Geocities
or Tripod (both offer 2 megs).

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.