Re: Speed, ENOUGH ALREADY!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speed, ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Begging your pardon, I have enjoyed this thread and note that,
despite the overall negative tone of your missive, you offer a
nice set of control variables to be considered, to wit: "ROM version,
free mem, variables, battery power, type of test."  This should appeal
to the experimental scientist.  Someone might propose a scientific
study and ask for subscribers to take it off list until the results are
in?