Re: Ti-92, can it be used on SATs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-92, can it be used on SATs?

Actual SAT, and, for that matter, just about all standardized tests, use
this policy:

-We have a list of what you can, and can't use, but if you  are uncertain,
this generally gives you an answer:

QWERTY, Radio/IR link, talking, printing, needs a plug
those are out.

Any kind of scripting, non-numerical storage, non-numerical input (Aside
from hex) or graphing ability is OUT on tests that aren't a class of
mathematics.

However, on the list, the TI-92 is mentioned as a no, since it can do
symbolic.
--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

Matt Maurano <mtm@maurano.com> wrote in article