Re: USGARD (backpicture)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: USGARD (backpicture)

At 11:44 AM 6/18/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Is it possible that someone send me backpicture for USGARD? (please ZIP
>them....)
>And is it possible to put a password on the startup?
>
>thanks!
>       .---.         .-----------
>      /     \ __  /    ------
>     / /     \(..)/    -----
>    //////     \/ `   ---      Erwan (Vélocity)
>   //// / // :    : ---
>  // /   /  /`    '--           Xiorced.ed@hol.fr
> //          //..\\
>====UU====UU====
>             '//||\\`
>               ''``

I don't have a back picture for USGARD, but I do have a password prog.
You do too, it's in the USGARD zip file the filename is safehold.85s
After sending it over, go into Control->MOD.STARTUP FOLDER
and select option 1 and go through the list and look for safehold, when you
first start it up I think the keycode is [ON], I'm not sure though so look
through the documents with USGARD. I'd also add it to the PROGRAM->TOOLS
menu, but thats personal preference. After the first run you can then
change the key-code.

James Johnson