From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Mark G Malley
Sent:   Tuesday, June 17, 1997 8:30 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: speed

What would be a cool thing to do is test the actual speed of the
calculators, but with different conditions.  Maybe one with the memory
cleared, one with it half full, and one with it almost filled.  The
reason for this is because the RAM is the hard drive as well!   It would
be interesting to see the results if all things were equal except for the
type of calculator.

-MarkGM@Juno.com