Re: When is the TI-86 Supposed to be out?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI85Calc@AOL.COM wrote:

>Okay.  I am hearing DIFFERENT dates from various people.   First I hear
>around Mid-June, then someone told me Not until middle of next year!, and now
>I am hearing July 1st 1997..

>Can anyone tell me the REAL date, and where to buy it at the earliest?

Based on what the guy at a local Service Merchandise in Atlanta.  They
are supposed to be getting them in next week and selling them around
the last week of June or the first week of July. (that's 1997)  They
are expected to price them at $119.99, the lowest price I have seen.
Also, they are marking down their 85's in preparation for the
shipment, they are now at $85.99.  Yet strangely no one in my area
sees anything into that.

Amateur