Re: A82: IMPORTANT, remove Oshell programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:21 PM 7/28/97 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:

>The following files were removed from ticalc.org at yuor request:

<Snip>

>If I missed a file, please tell me and I will remove it.
>
>Bryan Rabeler

There was one file you apparently missed.  It is a penguins game which I
believe specifically says in it's readme that it is NOT to be posted on
TICalc.Org.  Since you seem to be respecting author's wishes right now, why
not follow through with it?

gaffney@thethinker.com - Tiocfaidh Ár Lá / Our Day Will Come

"If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"
http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/

Follow-Ups: References: