About the TI-86 Beta Version of Graph-Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

About the TI-86 Beta Version of Graph-Link

Just last night I connected my new TI-86 to my computer using the
Graphlink Cable and tried to send a TI-85 Program (which correct me if
I'm wrong, is supposedly compatible with the 86, with the exception of a
few mathmatical sequences) , anyway after I send it the first time, the
calc. locked up, I had to remove the batteries  and re install them to
get the calc to come back on, upon a second attempt to send another ti-85
file, the calc locked up, and turned off.. never to come back on again!
... please let me know if you know what I did wrong or if any have had
this problem.. thanks...

Merk

merk@vt.edu