Re: TI-92 Graph Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Graph Link Cable

> Well, the cable is universal.  As for Staples, that's where I got mine, and
> it's the cheapest place to get it.  don't mail-order it, just buy it at a
> local staples

You can buy the graphlink at Staples, but don't even look at anything else.
Be like that guy on that commercial. Write graphlink on your hand, go in, get
it, come out. No looking around. If you want somethingf else, come to
OfficeMax. We don't carry gaphlinks, but we guarantee that we'll beat
Staples's price on anything else 155%. (If they're cheaper, you get their
price plus another 55% of the difference.)

Note: this letter was spam.