Re: ok, the big question; and the 86 demo prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ok, the big question; and the 86 demo prog

> Bought a TI-86 two weeks ago when it was first released in the UK for #117
> (ridiculous, I know, but when you compare it to myu old Sharp 9200 it's
> brilliant!) and have spent a lot of time playing :-) But I have found no
> demo program. Tried holding down keys when turning on, but only <Enter>,
> <(-)> & <Down> do anything, and all that is is to say that the batteries
are
> low! If there is any way to start the demo, I'd like to know. Also, anyone
> know when the TI-Link will be available?

NO!! You are confused (or I didn't explain properly). There is a dispaly
devoted to TI calculators at OfficeMax. There is an 86 (among other
calculaors) welded to this display. This calculator, although normal in all
other respects, has a demo program on it. The ones that are in boxes do not
have demo programs. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the program? You'd
need to buy the calculator so that they can convince you to buy it. Hmm...