Re: history, sigs, unix, rhapsody.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: history, sigs, unix, rhapsody.....

----------
From:   Buddy Smith[SMTP:ti85calc@bellsouth.net]
Sent:   Friday, July 25, 1997 11:59 PM
To:     'jeffrey steven bunds'
Subject:        RE: history, sigs, unix, rhapsody.....

   I don't really care about the past....  what matters is today.  Let's face it.  Windows 95 sucks, but so does Macintosh.  I only use Win 95 because most of the software I want to run requires it.  However, I also like the challenge of configuring my computer.  A macintosh is great if you want an easy interface, and a simple computer.  A DOS/WINDOWS PC is good if you have a little knowledge, and want to have more control over what your computer is doing, as well as a whole lot of software, such as compilers for Fargo, which isn't available on the MAC!!! (see, this is calculator related  :)  )  So,  please take any flames to private E-mail:  ti85calc@bellsouth.net

Buddy Smith
ti85calc@bellsouth.net
The above is for those of you who didn't read the end of the message