Re: TI 92 PIM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 92 PIM?

Yes, I've written one for my 92, but I haven't gotten around to documenting
and posting it. Now that you've mentioned it, I might zip it up and post it
on one of the sites.

Features include:
* To-Do list with movable items (you can prioritize!). Currently can't have
multiple to-do lists, but that might be coming soon.
* Daily calendar, items limited only by memory. Also includes recurring
event support (so you can specify an event to happen on specific days, or
every day, or a single day) and time conflict detection and warnings.
* Perpetual calendar. Currently needs work to tie it in with the rest of
the app, but hey, it's better than nothing!
* Week-at-a-glance. Shows all non-recurring events for the upcoming 7 days.

It even fits into 15K of memory!

--

Jen_Shien <Jen_Shien@MSN.com> wrote in article
<01bc909a$3ae54ac0$143c2499@michaels>...