Re: TI-86 shell for running ZShell programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-86 shell for running ZShell programs

Nope. Porting ASM programs from any TI calc to another, even from 83
to 82, etc is not instant. The 86 could be particularly difficult
because it now has paged RAM. I dunno if this makes a difference in
ASM, though. The answer basically is, no converter is (easily)
possible. You could, however, go through the source code, and make it
work, like the way Collumns 3 was ported from the 85 to the 82.