TI-PC Links for Sale! Only $9.65

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-PC Links for Sale! Only $9.65

School is coming up again, and how would you like to get a head start in
Math, Chemistry, Science, and Physics? Get a TI to PC link for your
TI-82, 83, 85, or 92. There are many programs available at
http://www.ticalc.org that can give you an extra grade boost this school
year.

All you need is a calculator, a PC running DOS, Windows, or Linux, the
black TI-TI link that came with your calculator, and $9.65. You don't
need to cut your TI-TI cable, or even send it to me.

Please see http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/links.html
for much more info and an order form to print out and send to me.

They are the parallel interface links that transfer data at high speed,
with good software support. Here is a partial list of software that is
compatible with my link:

Calculator:             OS:             Program Name:
82/83                   DOS             TRAN82XP/TRAN83XP
                        Windows         Wintran8x
85                      DOS             LINK85XP
                        Windows         Connect-85
                        Linux           Xlink-85
92                      DOS             LINK92XP, FLink, PLink!
                        Windows         Winlink92
                        Linux           Coming soon! (FLink)
You can download all of these programs at http://www.ticalc.org.

The link is enclosed in a nice looking gray case, and is quite easy to
use. It comes with an instruction sheet. Again, see
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/links.html for more
information.

Thanks!

-Tim