Re: Out of subject: win95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Out of subject: win95

If they are dos games then try moslow.exe.  I use it for a game called
sopwith which runs WAY to quick on my 486.  Just do a general search
for it on the internet.  Even try searching for Sopwith, a cool
airplane game with wonderfully high tech CGA graphics.  I think it
might be easy to port it to the calcs even.  Hmm.  Wish list just got
bigger.

>P.S.This has nothing to do with tiXX, but a frien of mine said:
>"I need some program to slow down my machine because it's too fast for
>some games - I even tried to run them from win95..."
>#
>Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi what do you think of Western
>        Civilization?
>Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea .
>#
> Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
>#
> Whe thu fulk merred up my kayboarg trivers >:(
>#

Follow-Ups: References: