ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here is today's update:

Jul 18, 1997:  I have good news and bad news.  First the good news.  I have
completed the first SpriteDraw routine.  I still have to test it, but it is
done.  The bad news is that I am going to be out of town from Monday Jul 25
to Friday Jul 25.  I should be back by Friday evening though.  However, I
will work on the sprite routine while I'm away.  The routine currently uses
160 lines of code.  My estimate of 150 lines came pretty close.  I still
have several optimizations to make before I'm done.  I really need as much
ASM code as I can get my hands onto so as to optimize the routine to get
the maximum possible speed out of it.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org