Ti-Files guestbook

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-Files guestbook

While reading the Ti-Files guestbook, I noticed that someone had signed
it using the name "Bryan Rabler, satan@ticalc.org"  Here is the entry:

When I climb up the ladder from Hell each day, I like to visit TI-Files,
since I can then go on IRC and pick on them more. Overall, nice web
page. If
only they had more brimstone like my beloved home...
Bryan Rabeler <satan@ticalc.org>
Hell, HL USA - Thursday, July 17, 1997 at 18:53:46 (CDT)

Of course, anyone can sign the guestbook using any name and email they
choose.  My suggestion to the Ti-Files that if they can not control
their guestbook and use it in a responsible way, then they should take
it down.  The top of the page says that they guestbook will been
redesigned.  I hope that the new version will prevent this from
happening.  This message is meant as a suggestion, not a flame.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org