Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:33 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Bill Nagel can say whatever he wants, and he did.  I think it is rather
>inappropriate to bash other web sites in a documention for a game.  It
>just doesn't belong there.  And as far as whether he was telling the
>truth, I am not going to comment on that.  Either way I would start a
>flame war and I do not want to do that.
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler
>brabeler@ticalc.org

Umm, the past thirteen messages were all flaming yours.  I almost sent
another flame but decided against it as everybody would flame me and then
everybody would flame those who flamed me and then...  I wouldn't have sent
this but everyone's flames are getting off subject :)

Thomas J. Hruska