Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chad Palmer wrote:

> woah hold on now.  First of all you can't compare Fargo to any TI-8x,
> they're completely different.  As for 83asm games you show me a ZShell
> game
> better than Penguins.  Sure Mc Mik is good in it's own way, but it
> lacks
> scrolling and you have to pay for the full version.

Mc Miks also has grayscale which penguins lacks.  Rememeber, scrolling +
grayscale = slow.  Sqrxz for zshell is a better game than penguins.  Its
not finished yet, but thats because Jimmy Mardell has many programming
projects going on, such as Usgard.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org