Re: TI-86 Penguins Text File - Rather Disturbing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 11:47 AM 7/16/97 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
> >They
> >are actually ports of 83 assembly games, so they aren't really
> anything
> >new.
>
> Even so, if it's nothing really to port the games, why hasn't anyone
> seen
> anything else that compares to Nagel's software? (ie, ASM, as basic
> takes
> just too long to compile on the 86 due to addditional ram)
> gaffney@thethinker.com - Tiocfaidh Ár Lá / Our Day Will Come
>
> "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Wipe The Smile Off My Face"
> http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/

In my opinion, I don't think Bill Nagel's games are all that great.
There are many Fargo and ZShell games that are better than most 83
assembly games.  The 86 just came out a few weeks ago, so hardly anyone
has one.  The 83 is TIs second newest calculator.  A lot of the good
fargo and zshell programmers don't even have an 83.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org