Re: No-Bash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: No-Bash

The most major difference between the HP's and the TI's is that the TI's
interface is algebraic and the HP's interface is RPL (reverse polish
notation).  This makes it harder to learn at first, but it is faster
overall.  One great thing about HP's is that they natively support
assembly language.  They have been around for a long time, too, so there
are many more programs (and games) for them than for the TI's.  You should
see some of the amazing games that people have made for them!  They have
some really cool racing games, lemmings, civilization, and many more.

As I look back on what I wrote, it looks like I would prefer the HP's, but
that's not true.  For some reason, I just like TI's calculators better.

--
C:\Nice  (Christopher Nice)
nngee@bigfoot.com  or  cenice@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: