Re: SOME HELP ON TI85 features REQUESTED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SOME HELP ON TI85 features REQUESTED

Scott K (PhenixK@AOL.COM) wrote:
: I would like to know if anyone here knows how to use the following things on
: the TI-85 calculator??
:      *SIMULT feature
:      *STAT feature
:      *VARS feature
:      *CALC feature
:      *STRING feature

: If anyone here does know how to use any of the listed feature, can you please
: send me a direct email with some information on how to use them.  Thanks

These are all explained in the manual so I will try and keep this
short

SIMULT solves a number of simultaneous linear equations such as
3x+2y-5z=97
 x-6y+ z=1
 x+ y-2z=-43

STAT gives various statistics functions, namely mean, staandard
deviation as well as regression (Fitting a line or curve to data)

VARS simply gives a list of all variables of a given type

CALC is your calculus functions

And finally STRING is stuff for dealing with text strings

Check the appropriate chapters in the manual for more info

--
|Shawn D'Alimonte       |Sec. Year Elec. Eng at Ryerson Polytechnic Univ. |
|sdalimon@ee.ryerson.ca |Amiga Fan  A3000/030/25/6MB/115MB                |