Re: 83 VS 85 ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 83 VS 85 ?

On Sat, Jul 12, 1997 4:20 AM, Luis Amaral <mailto:luisama@EF.PT> wrote:
> Can you tell me the specific differences between the Ti-83 and the
> Ti-85?
>
> What does the 83 do that the 85 doesn't?

The TI-83 has some commands the 85 doesn't (to remove variables from
memory, etc.) and has better statistics support. The 83 also has a much
better LCD screen.

> What does the 85 do that the 83 doesn't?

The 85 has everything the 83 doesn't, except for everything I mentioned
above. Believe me, the 85 has about a gazillion features, some of which
you'll probably never use...

(To be more specific, there is a list of all the differences between the
calculators at TI's Calculator home page:
<http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/graph.htm>)

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page at this time.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          Windows 95:
                                          From the people who brought you
                                            EDLIN!