From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Denis Durier
Sent:   Thursday, July 10, 1997 1:32 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        TI92

Hi everybody,

In a former article (06/25/97), I was asking how to perform a backward
search, in  text/program editor of a TI92 .

Truth is I have to keep my finger glued to the /up/ knob before using
F5-key : my text file is about 8KB !
You may wonder why my file is so large : I use my calc for an exam.
Don't smile,  a calc is not a crib ! Because questions aren't written
for people with no calc. All is a matter of time saving, especially in
a competitive examination.

Is there any short-cut to reach, at once,  top of file ? Or maybe a
routine to implement a backward search ? Or is it possible to reset
content of cursor location address ?

Indeed, another question is how people do with
large programs posted on the newsgroup ? That's a mystery...

Help would be highly appreciated,

                        Denis D.

Rem : e-mail address of Jesse Samuel don't seem to work. Sorry !