Re: canaanite@juno.com (Helen H Kim): DREAMS148@aol.com: Fwd:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: canaanite@juno.com (Helen H Kim): DREAMS148@aol.com: Fwd: Help keep Elmo moving al...

On Mon, 7 Jul 1997 17:15:34 -0400 Michael Castleman <mlc@MINDLESS.COM>
writes:
>Yes, that's a lovely ASCII art, but **IT'S A HOAX**. If anyone wants
>proof, email me, and I'll dig it out. So don't keep forwarding this.

Here's proof-

1)The American Cancer Society would not participate in this kind of
bullshit, nor do they have the time.

2)How on earth would the ACS keep track of how many people would get the
message?  Are we all supposed to send an email to the ACS?

3)If you read the letter like I did ( I was bored ), the first sentence
said it was not a chain letter, but later it said the girl wanted to send
a chain letter.

Eric E. Klos   Mt. Clemens MI  R/C's, HO slots, mountain bikes, computers