Re: 32k ain't enough. SFExp is one way, but how about this:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 32k ain't enough. SFExp is one way, but how about this:

I'm working on an interface between the calc
and a memory chip, the hardware(very simple) is
done(see my page), and I'm now making the software.
I will use as memory chip a NAND one, which is easy
to interface. To good news is that later
at the end on this year there will be the
SSFCD disks avaiable. Those disks use almost
the same protocol that the memory chip, so it
will be easy to use them, and they have a capacity
like 8 MBytes or more.

--
Sami Khawam
a9501901@unet.univie.ac.at