Re: TI-Basic = great ASM = not yet

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Basic = great ASM = not yet

ilya winham (ilyamojo@GEOCITIES.COM) wrote:
: With all the fuss on ASM for the 82,83,86 and all other calcs you
: would think ASM would be a great thing for TI calcs.  But it hasn't
: panned out yet.  Until some people put the time in to make some great
: blow your mind away games in ASM it has virtually no practical use.
: There are hundreds more TI basic games and programs for the 82/83/85.
: Basic programs are fairly easy to write and can be enjoyable.  So keep
: programming in TI Basic because it has and always will be the main way
: to program.  ASM is just too complex and risky.  Unless ASM
: programmers take the time to make many more games it is just a waste
: of time.  I know ASM is new to TI programmers but if things don't pick
: up soon they never will.

That's interesting that you think games are the only practical use for
the TI calculators.  I bet your teachers just love you.  :)

Barry