Re: graph link problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: graph link problem

jhanson wrote:

> I have a problem with the link port from the graph link software to the
> computer.  for some reason the graph link cannot find the correct port
> to pass the info through.  I keep getting transmission errors and things
> of that nature.
>         What I need to know is - how do I get the graph link or the computer
> find the right link port to use.
>         i.a. - the link is connected to a standard 9-pin serial port on
> computer via 9 to 25 pin adapter.
>         any help would be appreciated. thanks

Plus the Graph Link Cable tightly into the port. Plus the other end tightly
into
your calc. Turn your calc on.
If 85/82/92?:
Set calc to recieve before the computer sends or to send AFTER computer is
ready
to recieve.
If 83/86?:
Just turn on and leave at home screen.

Set the Graph Link Software to Com1. Try sending/recieving. Then, Com2, etc....
--
 - Julian

Follow-Ups: References: