decimal to fraction converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

decimal to fraction converter

I need an algorithm or a whole program for converting decimal answers
into fractions. I have an 83 and I know that there is a >Frac button,
but what I need is the DENOMINATOR of the fraction. I don't think
there is any way to get at the numerator or denominator when using the
>Frac button (I could be wrong; if I am, please tell me!) I used to have an 81 and I know that there is program for those older calcs that will do it. Anybody have it?

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net

P.S. This is the first time I've used this lists thing, so if I'm
doing something wrong, please tell me. Thanks.