Black Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Black Screen

I got my 86 on christmas. 24 hours later, it wouldn't turn on, so I switched
the batteries. Sure enough, the other batteries worked fine. So I put the
originals in a recharger for about 30 mins, and then took them out and they
worked perfectly, but kicked in about 10 minutes (screen got faint.) so then i
put them in the recharger for the recommended 3 hours, came back, loaded them
in, and when i turned the screen on it was black. The batteries did work, I
could tell because the thing was responding, and when i would adjust the
contrast up it would turn from black to navy blue. how do i fix this?

thanks in advance,
drew