Re: Hotmail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hotmail

In article <348B996F.5258@se-iowa.net>, Jeremy Kitchen <jlbecker@SE-IOWA.NET>
writes:
> Does anyone here know how to check your hotmail without going on hotmail
> cuz i have this list on my hotmail address and whenever i try to load up
> my inbox it locks up and won't let me do anyhting. the messages in there
> are somewhat old and probably aren't needed but i do need to see if there
> are other things in there that are more important.
>
> Thanx
>
> Jeremy Kitchen

Hmm, I think you have to be on Hotmail's web site to do anything with it.  I
dropped my account there, and chose Netaddress (www.netaddress.com) instead.
Any mail that goes to my Netaddress account is automatically forwarded to my
main account.  I only log on to their site to change my preferences or filters.

Does your computer lock up, or the site?  Have you tried using a different
browser?  Good luck!
--

                                 Will Chamberlain
                            Tennessee Tech University