Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

S. Hays wrote:

> yes the test programs usually say it doesnt work when it actaully works, use
> the dos program CAL to send something to your calculator to test it and you
> freaking morons cant you see that the paralell pins are numbered??? so all u
> do is put the diodes on the correct ones, i know the plans gives the correct
> numbers, mine worked first time! FOR YOU INCOMPETENT ONES I WILL MAKE YOU
> ONE AND INCLUDE SOFTWARE FOR 20 DOLLARS

I think your lack of experience is showing.  I've seen DB-25s with the
numbers reversed.

Anyway, I'm glad your cable worked the first time.

BTW maybe you should run your messages through a spelling and grammar
checker before you post - your message was almost impossible to read and
difficult to understand.