Re: Borlands C++ (TI-86)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Borlands C++ (TI-86)

<paulhc@networkusa.net> writes:
> > Has anyone seen that Borlands C++ demo for the TI-86?  That seems pretty
> > amazing, but will it ever come out?  Does anyone know who the author is?
Or
> > is this some kind of fake.
> >
> > This proggie would be cool so I can work on my programs for C programming
> > class @ school.  Anyway...
> >
> > --
> > Paul C.
> > paulhc@networkusa.net
> > AOLIM s/n: Paulc00
> >

> IF it is legitimate, it's probably a cross-compiler that you use on a PC or
> Mac which generates code for the calculator.  Then again, I haven't
seen/heard
> anything about it.
> --
>                    __        _                         ____ /
>                   /  \        \           /\  /\      /    X
>                  /   /         \      .   ||  ||      |    U
>                     /     |     |         ||  ||      |
>
>                                  Will Chamberlain
>                             Tennessee Tech University
>
>                          No, I don't play basketball.

Doesn't sound very legit... first off, the demo was in TI-BASIC... this would
lead me to believe that it's written in BASIC since making a nice IDE and
editor and everything would be unbelievably hard to write in ASM.  Even if it
was written in ASM, you'd expect it to be smaller than 50k and you'd think the
demo would at least be in ASM.