Re: ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ASM

At 08:54 PM 12/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I'd like any info on how to create ASM files for the 86.  I was told
>that the code is  like C++.  Is this true?

Not really....

Assembly is assembly, it isn't "like" anything.

>Is there a site I can go to
>find the basic instructions for creating ASM programs?

Yes. Go to ticalc.org, look at the programming section.  Jimmy Mardell's
ZShell School is good for an idea of assembly, and

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tllilleh/a86/a86.html

for Trent Lillehaguen's (don't know if I spelled it correctly, sorry if I
did), which is an 86 asm tutorial.

>Also, can you
>run any ASM program on an 86 by using just the ASM(programname) comand?
>Thanks

Yes.

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|            IRC: CuCullin, rm-rf              |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |