Graphlink software for TI-92 and TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graphlink software for TI-92 and TI-85

I have just acquired the Graph Link software to connect my TI-92 and
TI-85 to my Macintosh Performa computer.
Unfortunately, the link requires the modem port. The Performa has and
internal modem, so the modem port isn't attached to anything. I've tried
using the printer port, but the software won't recognise that, either.
Consquently, the calculators and the computer refuse to cooperate with
one another.

Does anyone know how to get around this ? Could I use the SCSI port - if
so, how ? Does someone from Texas Instruments know how to get over this
problem ?

You can e-mail me at paul@marybj.cix.co.uk if you don't want to post a
reply to the list.

Thanks