Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 programmer at your service.

Wow, you sure told me, I should have thought about my post...  Oh, wait,
it's there...  I said it is a waste of time for non-mathematical
applications, and that it is.  How do you know he was going to use it for
math?  The same way I know he wasn't going to use it for math.  Not only
are you pathetic and immature, but stupid as well!  Most math programs are
a waste of time anyway, and don't take 5 hours 5 days a week, anyway,
although some I'm sure have.

At 10:03 PM 8/24/97 -0400, e e wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:02:34 -0500 82nd Deer <eviljim@WRITEME.COM>
>writes:
>>Basic programming is a waste of time for non-mathematical
>>applications!
>>Learn assembly and use that.
>
>Yes, and ASM sucks for math stuff.  So there.  What if he was thinking of
>math-related programs?  There is a lot of math-related stuff I can use.
>That's why I bought the damn thing in the first place.
>

>Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
>Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
>Jeeps
>

>>At 06:39 PM 8/24/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>>Someone on this list generously agreed to write programs for TI-92 in
>>his
>>>free time if people sent him ideas.
>>>
>>>Well, for those who would want good TI-82 programs, mail me with
>>ideas! I'm
>>>fairly fluent in C and assembly so the BASIC like dialect used in
>>>programming the TI-82 is really easy.
>>>
>>>What are you waiting for? Mail me those clever ideas and I'll get my
>>butt
>>>in gear! When I've written the programs, I'll find out a way to make
>>them
>>>available for everyone else, too. The thought is that it will be
>>something
>>>of a "ultimate TI-82 toolkit". Well, one can always dream...
>>>
>>>/Per Hjeltman
>>>
>>>--
>>>"According to the Infinite-Monkey Theorem: If we'd put an infinite
>>number
>>> of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters, one would
>>eventually bash
>>> out the entire script for Hamlet. Now, thanks to the Internet, we
>>know this
>>> is not true"
>>>
>>>Do you believe in Macintosh? Please check out:
>>><http://www.evangelist.macaddict.com/>
>>>

>>---
>>Evil Jim
>>Viva La Mexico
>><eviljim@writeme.com>
>>http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
>>I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain
>>like
>>the passengers in my car...

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: