TI-82 programmer at your service.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-82 programmer at your service.

Someone on this list generously agreed to write programs for TI-92 in his
free time if people sent him ideas.

Well, for those who would want good TI-82 programs, mail me with ideas! I'm
fairly fluent in C and assembly so the BASIC like dialect used in
programming the TI-82 is really easy.

What are you waiting for? Mail me those clever ideas and I'll get my butt
in gear! When I've written the programs, I'll find out a way to make them
available for everyone else, too. The thought is that it will be something
of a "ultimate TI-82 toolkit". Well, one can always dream...

/Per Hjeltman

--
"According to the Infinite-Monkey Theorem: If we'd put an infinite number
 of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters, one would eventually bash

Do you believe in Macintosh? Please check out:
<http://www.evangelist.macaddict.com/>