Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

Here is our "HOW TO" Guide.  This set of instructions will tell you EXACTLY
how to get programs from ACME Software's web sites, on to your TI Calculator.
(Consider getting the Graph-Link. It hooks your computer directly to your
calculator!)

Please respond if you require further assistance, we'd be happy to help!
(You may want to PRINT this message)

Read And Follow the Steps Carefully!
(Also, if you NEED Internet Access, Public Libraries usually offer FREE
Internet access. Call you local Library for deatils!)
-------------------------------
INSTRUCTIONS:

**Step 1- Download the TI-82 and/or TI-83 Graph-Link Software for FREE at:
              ftp://archive.ppp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/sw-apps/link/
              (If you own an 83, download BOTH the 82 & 83 version!)

**Step 2- Install the software on your computer.

**Step 3- Look at the file formats on our page. (.82p, .82g, or .UUE)
              (SPECIAL NOTE FOR TI-83 OWNERS! Use the 82 software for Parts
              A & B.  Use the 83 software for Part D.)

-->Part A~  If .UUE then- load the TI-82 software, goto the FILE menu, and
    the FILE UTILITIES. Select UUEDecode. Find the file, and hit enter. The
    new file will of a NEW format. Go back to Step 3 to see what to do with
    it.

-->Part B~ If .82g then- load the TI-82 software, goto the FILE menu, and
    FILE UTILITIES. Select UNGROUP FILE.  Find the file, and hit enter.  Then
    you shall get a .82p format.

-->Part C *(82 calc only!)* If .82p then- load the TI-82 software, goto the
    FILE menu, and OPEN. Find the file. Then when the file is opened, goto
    FILE, and PRINT.  (If you have the Graph-Link, DO NOT Print the file,
    SEND the file to your Calculator.)

-->Part D *(83 calc only)* If .82p then- load the TI-83 software, goto FILE,
    and CONVERT FROM 82.  Then select the file and hit enter.  Then the file
    shall become a .83p, OPEN the file and PRINT it out.(If you have the
    Graph-Link, DO NOT Print the file, SEND the file to your Calculator.)

**Step 4- Type in the program manually if you don't have the Graph-Link.

-->Get the Graph-Link for about $43! Advantage Marketing:1-800-937-9777<--

Remember, if you require further assistance, please respond via E-Mail.

Warren Thiptus
ACME Software; Glendale, Arizona

+=+=+=+=CONTACT INFORMATION HAS CHANGED=+=+=+=+

How to Contact ACME Software:
E-Mail- acme.software@usa.net
E-Mail- acmesoftware@geocities.com
Official Web Site- http://152.163.237.204/Warren561/acme.html
Official Mirror Site- http://205.180.58.151/TimesSquare/7967/index.html

News:
**Our NEW E-Mail address is: acme.software@usa.net
                                             acmesoftware@geocities.com
**PLEASE NOTE:  Our new site addresses are~
   Official Web Site- http://152.163.237.204/Warren561/acme.html
   Official Mirror Site- http://205.180.58.151/TimesSquare/7967/index.html

**Our pages have broken over 10,200 hits!!

*Official ACME Software "HOW TO" Guide: Version 2.3; Revised: 6-19-97
"I never give them hell.  I just tell the truth, and they think it is hell."
        -Harry Truman

Follow-Ups: References: