Re: TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85

At 09:06 PM 8/20/97 EDT, n X t wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:47:24 -0500 PHC <paulhc@NETWORKUSA.NET> writes:
>>Is the TI-85 still being made?  I thought it was replaced like the 82
>>with the 83.  But I was reading the TI-85 FAQ at TI's site and it said
>>the 85's are still in production.  Is this true?
>
>you have no idea what you're talking about :).. the TI85 is LIGHTYEARS
>AHEAD of the TI82 and still 83!!!.. the 83 ONLY has some good features
>that the 85 doesn't.. but the 82 and 83 is NOTHING compared to the 85..
>but now.. the 86 IS THE CALCULATOR (except ti92)....

Not really, seeing as he was comparing 85 being outdated by the 86 to the
82 being outdated by the 83, not the 85 being outdated by the 83.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...