Re: TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85

>>Is the TI-85 still being made?  I thought it was replaced like the 82
>>with the 83.  But I was reading the TI-85 FAQ at TI's site and it
>said
>>the 85's are still in production.  Is this true?
>
>you have no idea what you're talking about :).. the TI85 is LIGHTYEARS
>AHEAD of the TI82 and still 83!!!.. the 83 ONLY has some good features
>that the 85 doesn't.. but the 82 and 83 is NOTHING compared to the
>85.. but now.. the 86 IS THE CALCULATOR (except ti92)....
>
>yes it's still in production.. WHY wouldn't it?? all the calculators
>are in production except the ti81  (yes the 80 is still in production)
>(correct me if i'm wrong)

Alright, YOUR'RE WRONG, AGAIN!  Read the freaking post man!  He was
asking a question!  He didn't say that was the way it was, he was ASKING
if that was the way it was.  He didn't know if the 85 was still in
production, he was ASKING.  YOU don't know what on Earth your're talking
about, so you should shut up, sit back, and maybe you'll learn something,
if that is possible with your pea-brain.  Oh, and the 80 is out of
production, the 81 is still being made.  Well, let's see, that's three
times I have proved you wrong, the Doom game and now these two.  Maybe
now you will get the idea, that YOU have absolutely NO idea what YOU are
talking about?

Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
Jeeps

Follow-Ups: References: