Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Doom Or Duke Nukem

>there are DOOM games for the TI85 tibasic and zshell.. but there is none
>for the 82. the ti82 is OBSOLETE...and no one will make one for an 82..
>there's no point.. the doom for the 85.. both basic and zshell both SUCK.

Actually there is a ver of Doom that is out for the 82,  and if I am not
mistaken it came out befor the 85's game came out.  The 82 is no more
obsolete then the 85 is.  The 85 and 82 were ment for similar but diferent
purposes.   Also I'm not sure wether you are saying that both Doom for
ZShell and Doom for TI-Basic "SUCK", or if you mean that Doom, TI-Basic,
and Zshell suck.  If its the later why do you have a 85 or if you don't
have a 85 why do you care?  If its the first don't complain about them
unless you can, and do better.   Also his ? was about a ver of Doom or
DukeNukem for the 82 not why do TI-82s and 85 suck.  In my personal
opinion both the 82 and 85 serve there purpose well and are not obsolete.

                     ,Cal

Follow-Ups: References: