Re: ZShell on 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZShell on 86

Ryan Goldenberg wrote:

>  I heard that you didn't need ZShell on the TI-86 to run the *.85s
> files the
> TI-85 was using in ZShell.   I heard you could use the TI-86 built in
> assembly functions to run these games.  (*.85s or *.86s)  Is this
> true, and
> if so, is the "ASM" function involved?

You can run all TI-85 and TI-86 BASIC programs on the TI-86.  You can
only run TI-86 ASSEMBLY programs on the TI-86.  These are not in the
same format as the TI-85 ASSEMBLY programs.  TI-85 ASSEMBLY programs
will not run on the TI-86, at least not without some kind of
modifications.  I hope that clears some things up. :)

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org