Re: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE RT LINK????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE RT LINK????

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:05:03 GMT Black Magic <BMagic@IX.NETCOM.COM>
writes:
>I wanted to know if anyone ever built a REAL working Rt link, because
>could REALLY use one. E - mail me if anyone knows the answer....
>

>Thnx in advance .. . . .    =P

I wanted to, someone was supposed to send me the plans for one, never got
them.  My laptop should be back up soon, and I am going to look for them,
and hopefully make one that works.  If anyone has a copy of the plans,
could you PLEASE UUE them to me.

Eric E. Klos     bike17@juno.com   Mt. Clemens  MI
Interests-Motorcycles,snowmobiles,quads,go-karts,R/C's,slot cars,Trucks &
Jeeps