Re: Penguins (again)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Penguins (again)

At 08:38 AM 8/18/97 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>Michael Chan wrote:
>
>> Anyone know where I can get Penguins 1.0??? I can't find it
>> anywhere!!!....Also, my ROM version is 1.2....and you know that bouncy
>> guy at the begining, I made him into 2 bouncy guys!! (same place, just
>> out of sync)...That's all......
>
>Why would you want 1.0 when 1.1 is out? 1.1 is at http://www.ticalc.org

You need to read more than the first few lines bryan =).

He has 1.1, he thought that 1.1 was screwing everything up b/c it was the
aurora version, but that has nothin to do with it, he just didn't know
about the game =).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |