Re: How do I run Downloaded games on my TI86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997, Jherome De Guzman wrote:

> I just recently purchased my TI86 and my friend downloaded some of his
> games onto mine.
>
> How do I run tetris?? ohhh and I guess its a STRNG file!!

Does your friend have a TI-85? It sounds like you have a TI-85 assembly
language file, which can't be run on the TI-86 due to differences in the
ROMs.

Nick Zitzmann                             No WWW page right now.
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
                                          "We have liftoff, Houston!"
                                           - Dalton (Chrono Trigger)

Follow-Ups: References: