Penguins

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Penguins

Okay, so I got the TI-86 version and I tried it...hey, it's a pretty cool game...it was challenging too, I got stuck on the 1st batch of enimies! But after 3 hours of playing the same old thing, still stuck...I looked to the read me file for help...I honesly don't have a clue on how to pass the 1st bunch of enemys...I mean I jump over the bounce guy, but then those walking guys (there's 1 right?) turns into 3!! And where ever I land I hit them....and yeah yeah yeah I know that this is a VERY stupid question, I'm just wondering though....this was V1.1....and with 1.1 it was made for AURA? Or whatever it's called....I don't have that..so could the multiple enemy's (1 spliting int 3, unless it's supose to) be realated to me not havint AURA (or whatever it's called)......Maybe I'll give 1.0 a whirl.....I know that I have been asking some really stupid questions (well at least to some of those short tempered show-offs out there) but that is what the list is for....