Re: HELP with ti-85 programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP with ti-85 programming

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:52:17 -0700, Jeremy Smith <jrsmith@wenet.net>
wrote:

>I have an old Z80 assembler for my PC, and I want to create assembly
>programs that are independent of any OSs, like ZShell.  How can I go
>about assembling a program on my PC and transferring it over to the
>calc, and how do I get it onto the CUSTOM menu?  Thanks!

It's not a smart idea to make an indepent program... if anyone would
like to try out your program, he/she would have to send it over to
the calc as a backup (the only way to get anything in the CUSTOM
menu) which would erase everything else - not something someone
would do just to play a game, especially since no other games would
work.
Jimmy Merdell <mja@algonet.se>
http://www.algonet.se/~mja